If President Obama were to propose a law that would violate your rights by:
- Permiting Federal Agents to write their own search warrants. (The Constitution says only judges can issue search warrants.)
- Prohibiting recipients of a search warrant from telling anyone he has received it, meaning if you get one:
- You can't tell your spouse
- You can't tell your priest or rabbi
- You can't tell your lawyer
- You can't even tell a judge, under oath, in a public courtroom
Would you be upset?
Well, it wasn't Obama. Listen to what Judge Napolitano has to say about it.